Dryer Vent Cleaning
Fox Chase Contracting offers dryer vent cleaning to all of our customers. Dryer vents can become clogged with lint and can become a fire hazard. Having your dryer vents cleaned on a regular basis helps prevent fires. In condos and town homes dryer vents can often be very long and difficult to access. Fox Chase has the knowledge, tools and staff to clean your dryer vents properly.
Why Have My Dryer Vents Cleaned?
Dryer fires account for 15,000 fires annually. Electric dryers are 2.5 times more likely to cause a fire than gas dryers. Dryer vents and lint traps are the most common cause of dryer fires.
Warning Signs of Dryer Vent Problems:
• Clothes Take Longer to Dry
• Clothes are Hotter than Normal at the End of the Drying Cycle
• The Outside of Dryer Gets Very Hot
• The Outside Exhaust Vent Flapper Does Not Open Wide
• Laundry Room Becomes More Humid than Normal
• Burnt Smell is Evident in Laundry Room